Medita’s communication services
Helsinki & Jyväskylä
Medita is an effective and diverse team of marketing, communications and public relations professionals who work for their clients. We want to make the active communications of companies and organisations into a strength that provides them with a competitive advantage. Professional communications do not represent a major investment, yet they can help you achieve your goals faster.
We have offices in Helsinki and Jyväskylä – and consultants wherever our clients need us.
Find out about our experts here.
Facts & figures:
- Founded: 1997
- Employees 2016: 9 communications professionals
- Offices: Helsinki, Jyväskylä
- Managing Director: Tiinu Wuolio
- Owners: Mika Särkijärvi, Tiinu Wuolio
- Turnover 2016: 720,000 euros
- Mirja Yli-Erkkilä, Vice President, Tana Oy, Chair
- Marko Penttinen, Managing Director, Komas Oy
- Janne Hakala-Ranta, Managing Director, Protacon Solutions Oy
- MTL: The Finnish Association of Marketing, Technology and Creativity represents the interests of professional marketing and communication companies. MTL is a member of the Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK) and its member association Palta, the representative association for service sector businesses and organisations in Finland. MTL unites companies that increase their customers’ competitiveness through marketing and communications and create growth and business results: advertising agencies, media agencies, PR- and communications agencies, digital agencies and event agencies. Medita’s Tiinu Wuolio is a member of the board of the MTL Communications Agencies section.
- Wordcom Public Relations Group – international network of partners
- Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce
- Central Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Finnish Enterprises
Medita’s timeline 1997–2016
1997 – Medita is founded to create content for demanding clients
2000 – Services expand from media content to corporate communications
2001 – Joins MTL Communications Agencies
2006 – Quality system introduced for MTL Communications Agencies
2007 – Office opens in Helsinki
2008 – Joins international ComVort network
2009 – Cooperation agreement with PP-Viestintä
2010 – Becomes a partner in Worldcom PR Group
2010 – Services expand from customer magazines to digital communications
2011 – Continuous content production services, search engine visibility
2015 – Strong expertise in agritech, technology, energy and wellbeing industries
2016 – Focus on content marketing services
Marketing and communications are based on trust. It requires attracting the attention of the intended audience, listening, analysing and maintaining interest. It requires monitoring and understanding the media environment, as well as the situation and expectations among other stakeholders. There are many marketing and communications experts out there, but Medita also provides genuine industry know-how to create added value for our clients.